Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic - Review from Yuma, Arizona

I am a service connected disabled veteran, over 30%.I was refuse pain medication from the Yuma CBOC, this is after being treated there for more than 10 years with severe pain on my feet lower back and head.

with no replacement or treatment or program they told me I had to go in town and pay it for myself... after seeing a pain specialist in town they are recommended to be put on methadone and hydrocodine for the rest of my life due to chronic pain in my feet back and head. when I told the VA clinic in Yuma they told me with their new directive from the DEA office they could not issue those medications. I think this is *** and it's a disgrace to all veterans.

this shows you how the VA s**** on their veterans and all they care about are their *** and nobody else. I cannot deal with this pain anymore if I don't find some kind of program for help the only way I'm going to get better is with a bullet in my head. this is why so many veterans are committing suicide.

we must join together and stop this ***.thank you.

Sean Cannon, SSgt, USMC Retired.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Pain Medication
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #529912

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic.
Filing a new complaint about